Below are some popular Market Trends Articles by Zillow. This news feed provides a large array of articles pertaining to Market Trends as well as the latest Real Estate Data and Research. Please bookmark this page as this news feed will update from day to day. The articles provided are most certainly entertaining as well as informational. Find helpful tips, fun facts, great stories and so much more!
If you have any questions about today’s market and trends please contact me at 978-422-8181.
Real Estate Market Trends Articles by Zillow
- How to Actually Afford to Buy a Home in Americaby Brittan Jenkins on October 23, 2019 at 3:43 pm
Home buying hurdles exist - but research, creativity and flexibility will help you clear them.
- Your Zestimate Is Now Smarter - and More Accurateby Zillow on June 27, 2019 at 4:00 am
Zillow's signature home valuation tool - the Zestimate - just got an upgrade.
- An Up-Close Look at Housing Insecurity (and How to Help!)by Susan Kelleher on November 21, 2018 at 12:18 am
"We have to believe that a better future is possible."
- The Popsicle Place Program in Seattle Helps Families in Needby Callie Little on November 6, 2018 at 10:40 pm
When medical emergencies arise, the last thing you want to worry about is not having a home.
- 4 Surprising Things That May Increase How Much Your Home Is Worthby Whitney Ricketts on January 26, 2018 at 8:41 pm
Does your home offer any of the perks some buyers will pay more for?
- 14 Million Households Plan to Give Their Homes to Familyby Whitney Ricketts on December 21, 2017 at 5:09 pm
Move over, fine china - homes just might be the hottest new heirloom.
- 5 Home Design Trends for 2018 (and 3 Fads That Need to Go)by Cat Overman on December 20, 2017 at 12:00 pm
Thought that all-white kitchen was timeless? Think again.
- Why Cities Must Become Affordable for the Middle Classby ATTN: on October 25, 2017 at 1:07 am
The high cost of living can make it hard for middle-class residents to make ends meet.
- How Historic Racial Injustices Still Impact Housing Todayby Brittan Jenkins on October 16, 2017 at 11:31 pm
Yesterday's discriminatory policies kept minority homeownership low - and disparities persist today.
- 20 Best Cities for Trick or Treating in 2017by Lauren Braun on October 13, 2017 at 5:20 pm
San Francisco leads the pack in candy-corn-doling cities. Is your hometown on the list?
- Rising Rents, Stagnant Wages, and the Burden of Unstable Housingby Brittan Jenkins on September 27, 2017 at 2:42 pm
With rents rising and wages stagnant, affording rent can be an insurmountable burden.
- 28 Stats That Sum Up the American Housing Marketby Zillow on September 25, 2017 at 8:39 pm
See the numbers behind how Americans rent, buy, sell and even think about home.
- Pre-Wedding Bashes Can Put a Dent in Saving for a Home Down Paymentby Alexa Fiander on August 10, 2017 at 12:00 pm
A sobering report finds that millennials who take nine destination bachelor trips will spend up to 35% of the down payment on the median-priced home.
- Upsizing: The Hottest New Housing Trend You've Probably Never Heard Ofby Lindsay Cohen on August 4, 2017 at 4:57 pm
Downsizing? That's so 2016. Housing trends indicate a move toward bigger, not tinier, homes, and many Americans are grappling with more space than […]
- Hidden Costs of Homeownership Typically Top $9,000 a Yearby Alexa Fiander on July 31, 2017 at 4:01 am
Prepare yourself by knowing the less-obvious costs of owning a home. Insurance, maintenance and more add up faster than you think.
- The First Names Who Own the Most Valuable Homes, in Every Stateby Lindsay Cohen on June 29, 2017 at 4:12 pm
From Alexander to Todd, here's whose names add up to the priciest pads from coast to coast.
- Where Renting Pays: In These Markets, Owning Takes a While to Pencil Outby Skylar Olsen on June 6, 2017 at 7:58 pm
It takes more than two years before buying the typical U.S. home makes more financial sense than renting it (but that time frame varies by market).
- Homes With Blue Bathrooms Sell for $5,440 More Than Expectedby Alexa Fiander on June 1, 2017 at 12:00 pm
For-sale listings with cool, neutral wall colors sell for more money, according to Zillow analysis.
- Which 10 U.S. Metros Have the Most Empty Nesters?by Lindsay Cohen on April 27, 2017 at 5:26 pm
Kids in the Great Lakes region are, apparently, more likely to fly the coop.
- Our Racially Divided Housing Market Is Changing, Thanks to Millennialsby Melissa Allison on April 11, 2017 at 12:00 pm
A look at how we got here and where we're headed.
If you found these Market Trends articles helpful I would love to hear! Please leave your comments below.
Are Your A Sterling Home Buyer?
If you are a Sterling home buyer, our foremost goal is to provide you with exceptional customer service. Our goals are to help you purchase the right home, make sure you don’t miss out on any homes that meet your needs, and make sure you don’t pay too much for your next home. Please utilize our Sterling real estate expertise to make your home search and buying experience as stress free and rewarding as possible.
Are you thinking about relocating to Sterling, Massachusetts? I can help you find the perfect home and make your move as stress-free as possible. I can offer valuable insight about the area to help you through your home buying experience. Contact Me at 978-422-8181.
Are you thinking about selling in the Sterling area?
I am a local expert and am here to help guide you through your home selling experience.